Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Semi-Homemade Hamburger Helper!

Ok y'all, you know how I Iove my food. I'm Blessed a plenty to have the items to cook the food with. I actually had Hamburger Helper {chili cheese} for dinner the other night. It was..ehh...ok by itself...but...it needed that special 'something'. *Lightbulb* *ding ding ding* I added some store bought ingredients to make it taste somewhat 'homemade'. It worked. The after product tasted WAYYY better than the before product. I'm sharing my newly discovered recipe with you!! Let's get chopping, shall we? 

First you'll need: 
~Hamburger Helper Chili Cheese Flavor
{FYI: You will also need the requested ingredients on the back of the package}
~Bacon bits/chips
~Sharp/Extra Sharp Finely shredded cheese

•Cook everything according to the package. You won't need the extra two items until the end• 

When you have the finished dish, to the skillet, add 2-3 cap/tablespoons of bacon bits/chips. Stir. 
When that's done, add about 1 & 1/2 cups of the cheese. Make sure the cheese melts while you fold it in with a fork. If it doesn't, the eye of the stove should still be hot/warm, stick it on there and start to prepare the table, it should be awesomely melted by the time you're finished! 

I almost guarantee that this dish, will me your go-to meal on a busy school/work week! It's completely delicious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment