• 4 cups Bisquick
• 1 cup Sour Cream (or plain yogurt if you're like me and don't care for sour cream)
• 1 cup 7-Up (Can be substituted with Sprite or Sierra Mist)
• 1/2 cup Melted Butter
• Mix Bisquick, Sour Cream / Yogurt, and 7-Up (or the soda you used) The Dough will be very soft - don't worry. Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix.
• Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit / cookie cutter (you can make Christmas Tree Biscuits with a Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter!)
• Melt butter in the bottom of cookie sheet pan or 9x13 casserole dish. Place biscuits on top of the melted butter.
• Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until brown. I would check on them at the 13-14 minute mark. Hope ya'll enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas to all of you! Thanks for reading! God Bless!