Thursday, April 9, 2015

Peach Cobbler Crisp

I don't think I need to explain how much I LOVE (LOVE LOVE) Peaches. I love peach muffins (if you've ever been to a Folk's Restaurant, you'll understand where I'm coming from), peach ice cream, peach cobbler, peach pie, and of course...just SLICED PEACHES!! Well, it's only natural for my love for peaches to be strong because I do live in Georgia (The Peach State!) Well, I believe that I've gone on long enough about my love for peaches lol. Without further adieu, let me introduce to you the recipe for Peach Cobbler Crisp. Let me just go ahead and tell you, this recipe is one of the most complicated recipes. And by that I mean, it's a "dump it in and bake" recipe. All the work you basically have to do is grab the ingredients and dump it in the pan. Enjoy!

Tools You'll Need
- A Bundt Pan
- A Small Microwaveable Bowl (Not a Mixing Bowl) 
- 1 Cup Measuring Cup
- 1/2 Cup Measuring Cup

Let's get started! 

Ingredients 

2 cups Bisquick (if you do not have Bisquick, here is a "from scratch" version)
2 cans Peach Pie filling
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup chopped Pecans (optional or you could substitute for shredded coconut)
2014-07-24
Directions

Step 1 - Preheat Oven to 375° F or 190° C
Step 2 - Grease a Bundt pan.
Step 3 - Pour the peaches into the bottom of the pan.
Step 4 - Sprinkle Bisquick (or  on top of peaches.
Step 5 - Sprinkle sugar on top of Bisquick.
Step 6 - Pour melted butter over top of pan, making sure to coat everything entirely.
Step 7 - Sprinkle pecans or coconut on top.
Step 8 - Place pan into oven and bake for 45 minutes.
If you used coconut, check it frequently or the coconut will burn!
Step 9 - Remove from oven and scoop into a bowl.
Serve with vanilla or Peach ice cream if desired.

032


Recipe Adapted From - The Cookin' Chicks

No comments:

Post a Comment