Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"Sweating" The Summer Heat? Here's a Solution:

I went to my upstairs guest bedroom the other day and found that it was HOTTER THAN LAST SUMMER UP THERE!! I almost melted! Then I turned on the ceiling fan and the floor fan and after a minute it cooled off a little bit, but not enough to matter. Just enough to blow some of the air around. We do, however have AC and there are 2 vents up there that are, as we know it, working properly (your air vents aren't something you check on a day-to-day basis. I mean, come on) So I glimpsed over my shoulder and I found something to temporarily fix my heat issue. It was a travel sized spray bottle filled with water! So, of course I sprayed my legs, arms, and face with water and stood in front of the fan. The water kind of put a layering over my skin and cooled my skin while I did whatever I had to do. I understand that you might have to repeatedly do this from the short time you are hot, like I said before, this is a temporary fix. You might want to stick a pocket fan and a mini spray bottle (found at the dollar tree, or found in your local grocery store's travel section. Before a long day on the go, pack a nice cold bottle of water, the spray bottle with water and a pocket fan. THIS ALSO I THINK HYDRATES YOUR SKIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment